Planetary Satellite Observational Data
The creation of modern ephemerides involves the fitting to a wide variety of astronomical measurements (observations). This page presents the sets of observations that are currently being used in creation and improvement of modern planetary satellite ephemerides.
These data are currently maintained by Robert Jacobson; JPL/Caltech (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO)
- Mars Global Surveyor (MGS)
- Voyager 1 Jupiter (VGR1_JUP)
- Voyager 1 Saturn (VGR1_SAT)
- Voyager 2 Jupiter (VGR2_JUP)
- Voyager 2 Saturn (VGR2_SAT)
- Voyager 2 Uranus (VGR2_URA)
- Voyager 2 Neptune (VGR2_NEP)
- Galileo (GLL)
- Cassini Jupiter (CASS_JUP)
- New Horizons Jupiter (NEWH_JUP)